Ab sofort steht ein neuer Patch für Conan Exiles zum Download bereit. Das Team aus dem Hause Funcom hat diverse Verbesserungen am Spiel durchgeführt. Unter anderem wurden diverse Exploits aus dem Spiel verbannt. So kann man nicht mehr auf Treppen und Abhängen seine Ausdauer unendlich steigern. Auch lassen sich nicht mehr alle Werte auf 50 erhöhen. Und wer es vorher geschafft hat beim Kämpfen Leben zurückzubekommen, der wird jetzt auch in die Röhre schauen.
Wo wir gerade beim Kämpfen sind, das Kampfsystem von Conan Exiles hat das Team ebenfalls angepasst und wieder gefixt. Das Anvisieren von Gegnern sollte somit einfacher vonstatten gehen.
Schlußendlich konnte das Team viele verschiedene Fehler beheben und das Spiel angenehmer für die Fans gestalten.
Was genau im Detail mit dem Update passiert ist, könnt ihr in den folgenden Patchnotizen nachlesen:
Patchnotizen Conan Exiles
– We added several adjustments that should help with Land Harassment
– Combat Lock on should now priorize enemies over clan members
– It’s now possible to whitelist players by their SteamID
– Several Exploits have been addressed
– Fixed some issues with Thralls not attacking properly
– Fixed some issues with Thralls falling through the floor. There are several different issues linked to this bug and we keep working on addressing all of them.
– Fixed an issue with a corpse sometimes not being visible to the player
– Weapon and Shield display racks should now work as intended
- No longer possible to bring all attributes to 50.
(Player attributes will be reset to the correct amount of points available for the characters level).
- Added ability to override decay score for small buildings to help combat landclaim harassment (please see additional information at the end of this post)
- Fixed a health regen issue which could max your health after taking damage under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug that would remove the loading screen prematurely while the closest buildings were still loading in. Sorry thieves, you will no longer be able to loot through walls, doors and foundations that haven’t properly loaded.
- Fixed a bug where the player would get infinite stamina while going up stairs and slopes.
- Message of the Day is now saved after closing the window.
- Removed the second Edit Text icon on the Chat Log screen.
- Fixed the chat visibility settings not working in other languages than English.
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS
- Fix auto-target to downprioritize clan mates selection when enemies are present
- Player name tags now show up further away on PC
- Admins can now explicitly whitelist players by SteamID
- You can now add and remove servers from your favourite list
- PVE Conflict servers joined the ranks of properly filtered servers in the browser
- Adjustments to corpse physics.
- Split „Show Help When Building“ settings into „Show Help When Building“ and „Show Contextual Controls“. So admins can choose to have the hud tooltips for controls on building only while disabling for the rest of the game.
- ingame feats which require a DLC will be clearly visualized
- The Altar of Set should no longer vanish after upgrading.
- Fixed a problem with follower thrall sometimes walking backwards when following
- Fixed a problem with thrall no longer able to attack after unequipping a weapon
- Fixed a problem with human NPCs falling under structures if performing a melee attack near a doorway
- Fixed an issue where thralls wouldn’t follow you after logging out with said thrall in Follow mode.
- Exile NPCs learned to properly put away their weapons and shields when out of combat.
DECAY SYSTEM ADJUSTMENTS
- Turning DisableBuildingAbandonment on after having it disabled for a while should not demolish buildings built in the past, and can no longer be toggled while the server is running.
- Your buildings and placeables will now go into the Abandoned state if you recreate your character. Other players can then demolish them freely.
- General Server Performance improvements
- Various crash fixes.
- Various server optimizations.
- GUI memory optimizations.
NEW SERVER SETTINGS
OverrideDecayMaxBuildingPieces = X, where X is number of pieces (default 6)
OverrideDecayTime = N, where N is the number of minutes before building is decayed (default 30)
NEW ADMIN COMMANDS
NEW RCON COMMANDS
- Fixed a crash related to static placeables (which should improve stability in coop play)
- Button icon „Buy Up to Next Perk“ should now be visible for all players -not just admins
- Fixed a problem with servers not displaying if the maximum ping section was cleared
- Fixed a problem with dodging while locked on to a target whereby you would sometimes dodge on the spot
- Balance pass on number of zeals obtained from various processes in the altars
- Fixed player corpse sometimes turning into deformed statues
- Fixed a problem with corpse sometimes not showing for the owner despite visible to other players
- Fixed a problem with Purge NPCs not doing damage against buildings on PvE servers
- Weapon and Shield display racks should now work as intended
- Items in the Chaosmouth Altar will no longer disappear if you walk away without having all required items placed.
- Fixed an issue where some placeables would instantly disappear on placement if their base was placed slightly underground, still consuming the item.
- Fixed a bug where character corpses where sometimes lootable on PvE servers even though they were not supposed to be
- Even though it took skill, your character will now longer be able to run away while sitting or laying down.
- The Altar of Set should no longer vanish after upgrading.
- Fixed an issue where your encumbrance level would be incorrect after using an armor reduction kit.
- Fixed an issue where the Bearer Pack added wrong value to attributes after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where the servers wouldn’t properly display after using the maximum ping filter
- The news tab in the main menu should now redirect to the correct forum
- Fixed a bug where a character would sometimes get stuck in falling animation after a jump immediately after startup.
- It is no longer possible to alter server setting fields when they are disabled.
- Purge meter will no longer reset to zero after a user rejoins the session.
- Fixed an issue where Exile NPCs could get stuck in doorframes
- When using a controller, fixed an issue where you were unable to place an item into the radial menu if your highlight went from the recipes to the inventory items directly.
- Fixed an issue that would make your placeable item be consumed upon placing, without actually being placed.
- Fixing a crash when summoning avatars.
- Fixed an issue with following thralls giving a „Too many thralls following you“ error after a relog.
- When inspecting a thrall, the „Equip“ button will now correctly equip items from either the players or the thralls backpack on the thrall.
ADDITIONAL DECAY SYSTEM EXPLANATION FOR ADMINS
We’ve added a couple of new server settings that allow server admins to configure the decay system so that it considers buildings of a certain size to be insignificant and should therefore decay a lot faster than regular buildings. As long as there is no placeable involved.
The server settings are:
, default value 6. This means a building with 6 or less pieces will get its normal decay time overriden by the time specified in the following server setting
, default value 3600. The amount of seconds it will take this building to decay into abandoned state, and it will then stay in abandoned state for 10% of this time.
What the example of the default values, any building with 6 or less pieces will go into abandoned state after 1 hour. And then completely decay and be destroyed after 10 minutes in abandoned.
(Anyone can demolish an Abandoned building by interacting with it)
It will not get this overriden decay time if there is a placeable, like a bedroll or a campfire, near the building. And it will instead work like before.
This is a quick thing we added to combat the „mine-fields“ of pillars/foundations placed around the world to claim land. But we’re looking into better approaches.